Senior Noise Consultant
Role: Senior Noise Consultant REF: EA03-0318
Salary: Competitive Salary with Benefits
EnviroCentre is a leading Environmental Consultancy with 20 years’ experience of successfully helping clients achieve their development and regeneration ambitions. We are a trusted advisor to clients across a broad range of sectors, including renewables, energy networks, ports and harbours, minerals, residential and commercial.
As a result of our success, we continue to grow the business and now require a talented and experienced noise consultant to join our friendly team. Those applying should already hold a senior position, but candidates on the verge of moving to senior grade will also be considered.
We offer a flexible work environment, competitive remuneration and benefits package, in-house training programs, a strong emphasis on health and safety, support for continuing education and professional development and the opportunity to work with and learn from other technical experts and professionals.
The successful candidate would initially work from our Glasgow HQ, but there will be opportunities to work from our Edinburgh office. The post will involve:
- Working as part of team to complete noise impact assessments projects, on a diverse range of development projects in sectors such as residential, commercial as well as ports, harbours and renewables;
- Applying and developing skills in noise impact assessment for EIA projects; and
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams, with ecologists, hydrologists and contaminated land specialists.
You will have:
- A relevant undergraduate degree;
- Ideally 4 or more years’ experience of noise assessments;
- Project management experience and capability;
- Attention to detail with a high standard of written English;
- An thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of noise legislation;
- Clean UK Drivers Licence; and
- To be self-motivated, driven and with a desire to excel.
It would also be an advantage, but not essential to hold:
- CADNA Software Modelling Skills.
To apply, please complete an application form, which can be downloaded from the careers section of our website and return this along with your CV, a copy of a recent report and your covering letter to Gema Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org).